· Run Windows Update—it should run automatically, anyway—and your computer should hopefully download all the hardware drivers it needs. If not, visit the driver download page for your computer on the manufacturer’s website and download any drivers and other software you need. How to Reinstall Windows Without Bloatware on the Anniversary Update
Bloatware isn’t necessarily bad software, but it is still considered bloatware if it has been installed by the manufacturer without you requesting it. Unfortunately, not all bloatware is good. Sometimes, you will get badly programmed pieces of software that only slow down your system without adding any real value to your computer.
· How to reinstall Windows 10 without any bloatware Windows 10 actually has the ability to install just the OS without any additional software.
· Stock Firmware is a bloatware-free or less-bloatware system that is particularly designed for each and every specific model to run the hardware & software like a charm. However, sometimes, an unsupported or the buggy file can affect the device performance as well as the device system. Now, without further ado, let’s jump into it.
· Open the Device Manager by pressing Windows Key + R, typing devmgmt.msc into the Run dialog, and pressing Enter. Locate the device you want to install the drivers for. Right-click the device’s name and select Update Driver Software.
· Re: How do I install my drivers WITHOUT installing the extra bloat that comes with Radeon Software? Seriously - the AMD team needs to worry less about streaming and social media integration and more about their users crashing less frequently when they, gee, I don't know .. try to play a bloody game or something.
I have Micromax Canvas HD 116 with Android 4.2.2 installed on it. What I hate is the unnecessary software offered by them, which is not occupying only space but also RAM and affecting speed of device. I just want to get rid of those bloatwares somehow.. I know if I follow some good rooting procedure, I can achieve it.. but is there any way, or official way so that I can manually re-install ...
· How to get rid of bloatware and clean your Windows 10 Start menu (without crapware cleanup tools) Windows is powerful, but it often arrives on your PC as a bloated, crapware-filled mess.
· We call it bloatware, but PC executives make clear that they install software on PCs to benefit consumers and pad tiny profit margins. The vast majority is …
· TK is back to show us how to uninstall carrier OEM bloatware without root access! XDA Portal Article: https://www.xda-developers.com/uninstall-carrier-oem-bl...
Between each dawn and setting sun, set aside some time for fun.