Ford Audio Bluetooth / USB firmware update - November 2012 release - How to update
· Download the update from here: Download Ford Audio Bluetooth / USB firmware update - November 2012 release 2. Format a USB memory stick, ensuring the file system is set to FAT32 3. Unzip the contents (all 21 items) of the zip file you just downloaded, and copy them to the root of the memory stick, i.e. without placing them in any folders. The contents of the memory stick should …
· If you've recently bought a 2008-2012 Ford with bluetooth audio and USB, or perhaps if you've retro-fitted the Bluetooth/USB/voice control components, it is advisable to update the firmware in order to ensure proper compatibility with iPhones and modern devices. Also, these updates improve iPod reliability and compatibility and allow the audio to be transmitted over USB in order for the audio ...
The update to your Ford Bluetooth and multimedia module provides you with improvements in the following areas: - Improved energy management in connection with USB and Bluetooth devices This download applies to the following vehicles and build dates, with the bluetooth and USB audio interface: ...
· Ford Audio Bluetooth / USB firmware update - November 2012 release - How to update Discussion in ' Guides and Tutorials ' started by Howard , Sep 29, 2014 . Page 4 of 4 < Prev 1 2 3 4
· [21/08/2013] NEW LINK: http://ford-mobile-connectivity.de/downloadsUpdates
the update is completed. 3. Insert the USB flash drive into the vehicle’s USB port and follow the prompts on the SYNC screen. Tip: The SYNC system will automatically recognise the update file on the USB flash drive. This might take few minutes. 4. SYNC software update will continue for approximately 25-30 minutes. The system may reboot during the
Update: Sound & Connect (April 2012) Updates the firmware of the Sound & Connect module to the version (April 2012). Unzip the archive to a USB stick in the main directory. Changelog: Release date: April 2012 Updating your Ford Bluetooth and Multimediamodul offers you improvements in the following areas: – Play music files via USB […]
· I have just purchased my 09 Fiesta Titanium and I don't have the update so I can only use my bluetooth for phone and no music. I have followed the instructions on this thread and I cannot get it to update. Here is what I have done: Downloaded Nov12 zip file and extracted it to my computer. Transferred all 21 files to a FAT32 Formatted USB stick
WIth your VIN, quickly download the newest update for your SYNC ® version on a USB drive, or learn how to install using a WiFi connection. We'll walk you through the steps to install your Ford ® SYNC ® update in your vehicle.
Do all you can and trust God to do what you cannot.